or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.25 NZD fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING WITHIN NZ & AU
Great for sensitive teeth and help to relieve oral pain!
Our desensitizing gel is formulated to curve tooth sensitivity during and after teeth whitening. This gel will assist in soothing and protecting your teeth and gums during your teeth whitening session.
We highly recommend the use of this product daily 2 days before whitening, and 4 hours prior to each whitening session if you have extra sensitive teeth or you are unsure of the current condition of your teeth.
WHAT DO I GET?
1 X 3 ml Syringe of Desensitizing Gel
It is recommended to use at least one hour Before whitening and immediately after treatment if you experience sensitivity after whitening. Brush your teeth with water only and rinse your mouth thoroughly.
1. Apply the blue desensitizing gel to the front surface area to your upper and lower teeth and gums.
2. Use your tongue or a soft toothbrush to spread the gel to the front surface areas of the teeth and gums.
3. Discard any excess gel and saliva from your mouth.
4. Leave the remaining gel in your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes then remove.
5. Rinse your mouth with warm water to remove all the gel.
6. You can repeat this process for up to 5 days if you are experiencing sensitivity.
Free standard shipping (3-5 days) to New Zealand & (3-10 days) to Australia.
Shipping available for the rest of the world starting from $15 (3-10 days)