Whitening Primer Pen FAQs
How to use Instructions
It is recommended to use at least one hour Before whitening and immediately after treatment if you experience sensitivity after whitening. Brush your teeth with water only and rinse your mouth thoroughly.
1. Apply the blue desensitizing gel to the front surface area to your upper and lower teeth and gums.
2. Use your tongue or a soft toothbrush to spread the gel to the front surface areas of the teeth and gums.
3. Discard any excess gel and saliva from your mouth.
4. Leave the remaining gel in your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes then remove.
5. Rinse your mouth with warm water to remove all the gel.
6. You can repeat this process for up to 5 days if you are experiencing sensitivity.