Congratulations, you have chosen our most powerful formula which delivers superior results!
Remember, this formula may cause sensitivity. We minimize this as much as possible by providing mouth trays that can be molded to your teeth and a Desensitizing gel in each kit. You can order more desensitizing gel separately if you require. You will also find instructions on how to use your desensitizing gel here.
Please read our before whitening instructions prior to using your kit.
A Video will be available soon.
HOW TO USE YOUR PROFESSIONAL TEETH WHITENING KIT
Mold your mouth trays;
You will need:
A bowl or cup of Boiling water, Cold water and scissors.
1. Boil hot water in the jug or in a pot on the stove. Once boiled pour the hot water carefully in to a bowl or large cup and let the hot water rest for 5-7 minutes. (For best results do not overheat mouth trays, water temperature should be 70-80 degrees Celsius).
2. Submerge one of the mouth trays into the hot water by holding the tab with your fingers or tongs for 10-12 seconds. The tray should appear to soften.
3. Wait a few seconds to let the tray cool a little and once safe place the mouth tray in to your mouth covering your upper teeth.
4. Close your mouth and suck all the air and excess water from the mouth tray creating suction between mouth tray and teeth.
5. Gently push the tray into your teeth by pushing on your upper lip with your fingers.
6. Wait 10-15 seconds before removing the mouth tray from your mouth.
7. Place the mouth tray into a cup of cold water for 10 seconds to complete the curing process.
8. Repeat the process for the lower mouth tray.
9. Once both upper and lower mouth trays have been cured and hardened to your teeth, cut the trays tabs off with scissors.
1. Brush your teeth with clean water. Avoid using toothpaste due to cross-contamination and take a close up photo in natural light before you get started. (This is your Before photo so you can compare your results)
2. Remove the plastic tab under the LED light battery cover located between the 2 batteries or under both batteries.
3. Apply small dots (approx the size of a matchstick head) of whitening gel to the front tooth impressions of the upper and lower mouth trays.
Warning: DO NOT Overfill the trays with gel as the excess gel will spill out on to your gums and may cause sensitivity.
4. Place the upper and lower trays in your mouth and ensure they are firmly against the front of your teeth. Press the LED light on and place under your lips against the mouth trays, and let fever work its magic.
5. Leave your mouth tray in for a minimum of 40 minutes but no longer than 60 minutes. We recommend whitening once per week until you have reached your desired shade and then once per month for maintenance.
6. Remove and wash your mouth trays by rinsing under warm water.
Warning: DO NOT Wet the LED Light. Wipe with a damp cloth if required.
7. Rinse your mouth with warm water and take a photo of your new #FEVERSMILE
Please read our After care instructions to help maintain your pearly whites and cleaning and storage.